COVID-19 Measures Policy
COVID restrictions have now largely been lifted and all events and classes are running, however we continue to implement measures to reduce the spread for the benefit of all and will adjust given the extant government guidelines:
- At the door on arrival please show NHS or private provider confirmation text/email/app of a negative COVID-19 test (LFD or PCR) taken not more than 24 h before.
- Do not come along if you have any COVID symptoms or if you have been told to isolate.
- Face coverings are optional.
- Sanitiser will be provided, but participants are encouraged to bring their own.
- We reserve the right to temperature check any/all participants on arrival.
While we respect the right of indiviuals to choose to not be vaccinated and not be forced into taking a test, we also wish to create an environment where our salseros can dance with the peace-of-mind that reasonable measures have been taken to mitigate the spread of infectious disease. Salsa dancing is a social activity which necessarily involves close proximity and contact with others. One of its great features is varying your dance partners, which is why we have these measures in place so that we can still allow this - we are also happy for a pair that arrive together to remain together and not switch partners.